Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Хлеба: What's going on there, Kzahmuh?

Kzahmuh: Not much, Хлеба.

Хлеба: Scott said we have to do something serious, for example go to the beach, so you need to come back so we can party. What happened to the repeating Pattern mob now that you gave them some education on what superheroes are made of.

Kzahmuh: Yeah, there's sort of a little problem.

Хлеба: What?

Kzahmuh: I was in the wrong decade.

Хлеба: That's kinda cool.

Kzahmuh: Lol, Хлеба. I was in the '90s. And I

Хлеба: Did you find The Cool Shadow?

Kzahmuh: No. But I think I saw the Taco Bell Dog, or some other talking dog.

Хлеба: Really?!!

Kzahmuh: I don't know but I think some of the time travel technology stuff Yavki was working on got on my device, and I umm, I ... well, this could be a problem later, or two problems...

Хлеба: Don't worry, it will be alright

Kzahmuh: I went to our present time and the repeating Pattern mob weren't around.

Хлеба: So what! Maybe they're tired of bothering people, or umm superheroes.

Kzahmuh: Well, I did give them a bit of education, they I learned from me. Let's discuss the Pattern later.

Хлеба: What's the other problem?

Kzahmuh: I met Scott back in the late '90s.

Хлеба: Uht oh. Yeah, we're in trouble. But I don't understand how this will work out.

Kzahmuh: I'm not sure either, Scott might not remember me and

Хлеба: Were you in a disguise?

Kzahmuh: Maybe I can get some different makeup or do my hair a different way.

Хлеба: So then, where's The Cool Shadow?

Kzahmuh: I'm not sure!

The Cool Shadow: Hi Хлеба!

Хлеба: Where have you been?!

The Cool Shadow: I went over to some fast food restaurants to try some of their shakes to see if I'm making my shakes the way they do.

Kzahmuh: Hi Cool. I'm glad you're Okay.

The Cool Shadow: Me too.

Kzahmuh: Ha Ha Ha...