Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Up Close and Personal Look at McDonald's 'Golden Arches'



What could this be? You tell me...



Now it's easy to see what it is. And I'm happy to write that this beautiful McDonald's in Boise, Idaho, with Golden Arches reminescent of the good-old days, is now one of my my favorite McDonald's locations. I had a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and iced coffee for breakfast, the first time I'd been there in a long time. For less than $5 US dollars, I got a tasty morning meal.

When I was a young kid, the 'Golden Arches' seemed like one of the tallest structures on Earth. I was small then. And yeah, I was full of French fries, which is my way of saying I didn't know much at that time.

I've grown up, though I don't always act like a 'grownup'... especially when I go to McDonald's for a snack or meal. Check out my silly expression in the picture below.



No, I was never a fast-food clown, although I do think Ronald McDonald is very cool! But you know what? At least one of my readers called me a clown. I know she meant I'm a funny guy! Didn't she? haha

Note: I have no connection to McDonald's, I do not speak for, do not work for and do not represent McDonald's or any company written about in this blog.

My blog is about fast food and I write opinions, commentary, reviews and describe my eating experiences.

I use humor in my writing so people won't fall asleep at their computers. What a nice, thoughtful guy I am! I often write about the kinds of topics one might expect a single guy to be thinking about when he's hanging out with his buddies at some burger joint.




Thanks for checking out my blog. Take care.