Sunday, October 24, 2010

Laugh from the past

 
In the FM-Me-Me-ture, oh I mean future, I join a band called formal three-piece confusion. We wear ties, but never sports coats, just casual jackets, thus creating a little confusion. Well, that and the really big, (fake) leafy, green hair. That oughta do it. I'm sure chicks will dig us...up. haha

Anyway, joking aside, this was a picture of me, about two years ago when I was in Portland, which is where I hope to go very soon. Don't worry, I'm not going to do a time progression of how I look standing under that tree every year I'm there. Actually, my head wasn't very close to that tree but it is a strange picture and even sort of cute looking for a guy who was still recovering from being sick and feeling like a zombie. Hey, it's almost Halloween, nearly five years since I began blogging...I plan to post some of my pictures during those five years, and maybe a few before that time, and remember the '00s decade while I'm at it.

At the same time, I will also continue to write about shakes and see if I can decide which one was best. And continue to mention something new and interesting, or old and not so interesting. But that's up to me. haha
Posted by Picasa