Saturday, February 24, 2018

Ima: I'm sure glad you're here, Gertrude! But I can't see anything, and I also can't see Anything!

Уовгитьчамыща: Gertrude is everywhere, or she's many Gertrudes!

Хлеба: I hope they don't hurt her dresses!

Scott: That would be a shame, Хлеба!

The Cool Shadow: Yeah, it would, but hit a cookie, man!

Scott: Okay, but this could get ugly!

Kzahmuh: Where's Travaia?

Ima: I don't know, like I said, I can't see what's going on!

a rude, disgusting Cookie: yeah baby, what's going on with you?

Ima: Can I answer that question with a question?

Kzahmuh: Will it be something about the cookie crumbles?

Ima: I thought more like how it would like to be turned back into ingredients with one of my Ima punches?

Хлеба: Nice one, Ima. You know, now I can't see and...

Ima: Yaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Ima: You're DONE!

Kzahmuh: hahaha another Ima to the rescue!

Ima: aaaahhhh oh it's her! but I'm glad you're here! Punch a cookie! 

Ima: I'm looking forward to it right now!

Хлеба: Where's everybody else?

Ima: They're coming! Уовгитьчамыща is landing your Anything!

Хлеба: How did you get here before them?

Ima: Don't tell anyone, but I fly a little bit!

Хлеба: Teach me!

Ima: Хлеба, don't worry about flying. Get back to fighting!

Travaia: I'm over here, girls! I can't find Jane or Jasmine. Maybe they have her?!!

Ima: Cookies, you better give Jane or Jasmine back!

Travaia: Yeah! Let's make this a cookie mess!

Хлеба: I've never seen so much of one person in all my life, Gertrudes are all over here!

Ima: This is fun but like the other me said, and I said earlier, the Cookies are DONE!

Уовгитьчамыща: Am I still in charge?

Ima: Yes, Yavki, you are. What do you want us to do?

Уовгитьчамыща: Let's show them what we're made of!

Ima: And that we're Superheroes?

Уовгитьчамыща: Yes, we're Superheroes, Ima!

Хлеба: Like she said, fight!

Ima: Time for some noise!

whack!
uwah!
sheoo!
boink!
plop!
pow!
vzeyew!
zzhhuukh!
kuu,uah!
vwhoowah!
dzz,dzz,dzz,dzz
fweeah
cheuhh,cheuhh
kuhhhh, kuhhhhwa