Friday, August 23, 2019

Хлеба: What's that sound?
Kzahmuh: You know.
It's a time portal, it's soft but sure.
Хлеба: I wouldn't have guessed that...
I thought it was the candy truck coming.
Kzahmuh: What's this song about
Vulla Vila?
I'm glad I saved and protected
our relationships, um our friendships.
Хлеба: yeah, or I'd only be eating pies.
and you'd be eating candy all alone.
Kzahmuh: all alone? Nooo!!
oh no, look Khleba, someone is
coming from the past. A time traveler.
I think it's Vulla Vila.


Vulla Vila: Damn, these glasses
keep falling down. When I get
there, someone's gonna get it!
2001, 2002, 2003 . . . 2015, 2016, 2017
2017, 2017, 2017  there's a problem

uh teyew ooh thee uh teyew
te whap whap whap!

Maybe I programmed this wrong.
or else he did it!

elsewhere, earlier
Who is that? She's smart and beautiful!
A red woman, I want to
grow to be just like her.