Thursday, June 01, 2023

Ima: Look. Someone's typing what I'm saying.

Khleba: So it's kind of like Live.

Ima: Now's not the time to be funny.

Khleba: Where are the writers? Ask them.

Vulla: What do you want to know?

Khleba: Where's Yavkitchamitcha, the writer Yavkitchamitcha? 

Ima: Why are you acting like a lady of leisure who became a supervillain?

Iyahvkitchamistcha: How did you guess?

Ima: Where's our Yavki? Where are Kzahmuh and Travaia.

Iyahvkitchamistcha: We're both here. But don't you remember, Kzahmuh died years ago. The Invisible landing strip malfunctioned. Mold caused the problem and he died too.

Kheba: Where's Travaia? 

Iyahvkitchamistcha: Trying to save the world, and I am helping her.

Ima: Where's Yavki? And The Cool Shadow? Scott and Anything?

Zhirrr zhirrr zhirrr woooooooo

Anything: Got him!

Scott: Where am I?

Anything: You're going to be okay now.

Scott: Who are you? 

Anything: Don't you remember me? Anything!

Scott: You sound like the time I said that.

Anything: You called me. It's also the sound my phone makes.

Scott: Where are we?

Anything: Taking you to the best place.

Scott: Home? A vacation paradise?

Anything: Better.

Scott: Why are you looking at me that way? And your watch?

Anything: We have to hurry. 

Scott: Why? Why? Why?

Anything: Oh no. There's something wrong. 

Scott: Your tie looks nice. You don't have to pull on it.

Anything: I'm a ship.

Scott: You're out of water.

Anything: I am in human form.

Scott: Who is he? 

: Hi Scott.

Scott: You look familiar. Hey, where did you go?

: Over here. I'm The Cool Shadow.