Saturday, May 25, 2024

Kzahmuh: The rules have changed.

Thursday, May 23, 2024 5:00 pm to 5:15 pm Kzahmuh: I never Khleba: Yes, you did. Kzahmuh: Mmm mck mck Khleba: Your kisses are too crisp. Smooch him. Yavkitchamitcha (Writer, this universe): Nooo!!! Scott, stop! I didn't write this kissing scene. Scott: I thought it was just write down what the girls do. Yavkitchamitcha (Writer, this universe): Except kissing you. They may not do it. Kzahmuh: The rules have changed. Khleba: It's our Waffles Date with Scott. Kzahmuh: And now I unveil my new bikini summer sexy body. Khleba: Check out my bikini. There's Anything. Let's go to the beach. Kzahmuh: The Bedroom Beach. Khleba: I'll call Scott and tell him to come here for love. Kzahmuh: And I'll tell Chamomile to start making waffles. Khleba: Start them in an hour. First we want some fun on the beach. Hello. Scott. Scott: Yeah? Khleba: Come over here to The Bedroom Beach, then we'll go for waffles later.