Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Anything on Eefa

Tuesday, June 11, 2024 4:00 pm to 4:15 pm Ima: Will he be Kzahmuh: Okay out there? Ima: home soon? I made a video of waffles. Khleba: He's already been to The Waffle Planet that one time. Anything: In a suit. Ima: Yeah. You too. Anything: Don't me too me. You're mad at me. Ima: A little. You don't know how to lie. Anything: I'm a ship, not a politician. Ima: What is this? Kzahmuh: I sent him your video. Ima: All the way to pluto? Plant Girl: Aypatch, or no Eefa. Khleba: Which is it, and what? Plant Girl: Two of our worlds. There are thousands. Vulla Vila: I'm getting a insiders' blast. Ima: Are you an insider now? Vulla Vila: Not exactly. I borrowed this from Zayoethe. Eyana: I finished studying. What did you say about Zayoethe? Vulla Vila: It says the president is considering shooting down anything that penetrates our environment. Ima: No. Where's Lana?!