Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Ima: (thinking) What's he gonna say next?
Scott: (thinking) What's she gonna say next?
another table
Kzahmuh: Hmm I'm bored. Oh, Хлеба,
you left your sharing-thoughts device on.
Хлеба: Yeah! Oh no, is that bad?
Kzahmuh: Maybe?! um mermaids,
mermaids, mermaids... are you thinking
about mermaids? Хлеба
Хлеба: Gee, the device works, and um
mmm mwach mwach, this is a good waffle,
yes I am thinking about mermaids.
Kzahmuh: and Jane or Jasmine?
Хлеба: Yes. I don't understand it though.
Kzahmuh: There's Ann.
               Ann, how are you?
Ann: I can't find Number Joe.
Хлеба: I don't like the look of this, maybe
      it will wind up an action-thriller or
      suspense...
Kzahmuh: or a mystery. we need a cartoon
               dog to help us.
Хлеба: hehehe Look at the romantic comedy
           over at table Ima.