Friday, August 03, 2018

Уовгитьчамыща:
I will be there soon, Ima.
Ima: Hi Yavki. good!
Уовгитьчамыща: We have some surprises,
                              guys.
Ima: What?!
Уовгитьчамыща: Surprises, (that) means I'm
                          not going to tell you now.
Ima: Okay. Kzahmuh and Хлеба
                 are goofing off, talking
                 about mermaids fantasy.
Уовгитьчамыща: It's not a fantasy, Ima.
    and those two girls care about you. They
    helped create the Waffle Planet for you.
   How do you like it?
Ima: Really?! They did?? Hmm I love it!!
Yum! Oh yeah, I have to show Anything
what we're doing...
Travaia: I'm coming there soon too, Ima.
Is Ann there now?
Ima: Yes, Why?
Travaia: I let her
try on some of my
new waffle lights
lipstick.
Ima: Oh no!
Travaia: Are you okay?
Ima: I suppose so.