Thursday, February 03, 2022

Doja Cat with The Weeknd, goes all the way to #1 for the year 2021 with the hit "You Right"


Best Pop Songs of 2021 List

1. Doja Cat, The Weeknd, You Right
2. Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak, Silk Sonic, Leave the Door Open
3. Lil Nas X, THATS WHAT I WANT
4. Doja Cat, Kiss Me More ft. SZA
5. Ariana Grande, positions
6. Ariana Grande, pov
7. Doja Cat, Need to Know
8. Kings Of Leon, Time in Disguise
9. The Kid LAROI, Justin Bieber, STAY
10. Lizzo, Rumors feat. Cardi B
11. Olivia Rodrigo, good 4 u
12. Milky Chance, Colorado
13. Tate McCrae, you broke me first
14. Kali Uchis, telepatía
15. Dua Lipa, Levitating Featuring DaBaby
16. Glass Animals, Heat Waves
17. Lil Nas X, Jack Harlow, INDUSTRY BABY
18. Chris Brown, Young Thug, Go Crazy
19. Cardi B, Up
20. Justin Bieber, Peaches ft. Daniel Caesar, Giveon
21. Olivia Rodrigo, drivers license
22. Adele, Easy On Me
23. nøll, Donna Tella, Make Me a Memory
24. Coldplay X BTS, My Universe
25. Adele, Oh My God


Note: This is my list and my opinion.