Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Mold is Somewhere

 Right Now (at 12:43 PM, local library time)


Jane or Jasmine: Let's get this party started.
Gertrude: With clothes on?

Travaia: Hey, what's going on?
Ann: They're dancing and the real party is later.
Mermaid (undercover, singing): How much later? How long can I wait? What if I marry a man without a tail, he will always be late.
Pink Ima: That's a pretty good song, I need to learn how to sing.

(That was right now, and I'm sure Ima and Yavkitchamitcha will be mad that their conversation wasn't first.)

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Yavkitchamitcha: This is some kind of party before the party.
Ima: And years after the party.

Cookie: HA! I'm gonna destroy this party.


ooh ooh ooh somewhere...

Mold: Where am I?
Am I between universes? I can't make life miserable for them, that little Ima, (if) it's miserable for Mold. 

Kzahmuh: I'm getting very light beeping noises coming from somewhere.
Khleba: Where?
Kzahmuh: It says Somewhere like that is a place.
Khleba: It can't be.