Sunday, January 20, 2019

Ima: I hope Scott will call
       pretty soon.
bzzz ooht
Ima: got it... hi
Scott: hi. yeah, I'm happy
          to hear your voice.
Ima: Really? Thanks. Me too,
        I mean, happy you called me.
Scott: What's going on there?
Ima: We have a big problem.
Scott: What kind?
Ima: a tall, red one.
Scott: What?!
Ima: She's outside and there
        are two men also.
Scott: What are they doing?
Ima: arguing... there could
        be a fight.
Hey, we're talking, what's
all the noise?
Kzahmuh: sorry, Ima.
We're trying to find out
from Helen why she thinks
there's some danger.
Ima: It sounded like a concert.
Kzahmuh: yeah, she started
singing.
Ima: about danger?
Kzahmuh: no, no that's not it.
Хлеба: She's singing that
she doesn't want to be a manager
of anything, she just wants
to watch a waffle, then she
said sugar and what's a
walnut? gimme gimme...
I'm a mermaid, move over
because I'm here to love...
Ima: Love? (oh no, another
competitor) umm I mean,
walnut and sugar? really?
Kzahmuh: When Jane or Jasmine
said she wanted sugar and nuts,
so they sort of became friends.
Ima: good!
What's that great
smell? food?
Gertrude: 
Breakfast is served.
I made space alien's
favorite food.
Scott: What's happening?
Ima: It's time for
breakfast. Some kind
of... oh, that's strange.
Scott: What is?
Ima: "flying" pink eggs
from outer spaces.
Pink Ima: the pink is my doing, but they're not real eggs.