Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Kzahmuh: oh fwew puh fwew...
                 Kzahmuh is here,
                 don't worry ... I'm kissing
                 Ann , but sometimes I want
                 to be a girl ... you will do
                 as I say, my name is Kzahmuh
                 ... super Kzahmuh but
                 where am I? who is she,
                 she looks like me... I can't
                 count that high, wait
                 my device shows the number
                 of Kzahmuhs doubling
                 every few minutes, there's
                 not enough space for all
                 these Kzahmuhs, what's
                 going on?
Ima: Kzahmuh! Wake up! You're
        having a bad dream.
Kzahmuh: and the red one will
            soon be one of us...
Ima: What? Wake up! oh you're
        pretty in your swimsuit.
Kzahmuh: thanks.
Ima: We want to introduce you
to our new friend, Helen...She's
a mermaid.
Kzahmuh: Yes, we already met.
I like her, she's nice. Then, I guess
I fell asleep.
Ima: I heard you say something like
five thousand Kzahmuhs. What a
terrible nightmare! I'm scared.
but who's the red one?