Thursday, November 29, 2018

Ima: thwew knok
   thwew knok
Scott: Helen? that's
my gr...don't tell
them, Scott. okay,
Yavkitchamitcha
It's your birthday,
I um uh it's haha
it's your
    kuuhh  uhh
      kuuhh
Ima: thwew knock
  what honey?
Scott: Helen, you're
a mermaid. I like you.
Where are you from?
Kzahmuh: oh  um
I'm so warm. Mom!
I have to go, we're
traveling to Almicroburaya...
I'm warm... oh nice!
Хлеба: wake up! Ann is...
What are you doing Ann?
Ann: Cleaning off this section
of the bedroom beach.
Ima: Why?
Ann: There's a mermaid here
and she said something bad is
going to happen and
Kzahmuh: bad? happen where?
here? Why are you looking at me, Ima?
Ima: Oh we fell
asleep. Scott's still
sleeping.
Kzahmuh: I'm getting up!
Ima: You slept under his
left arm...
Kzahmuh: and you under
his right arm, or right
side.
Хлеба: clever! haha.
Ima: Who's the mermaid.
Ann: Her name is Helen.
Ima: She's beautiful!!!
Is her tail real?
Travaia: We're back, guys
after a long time, I know.
Ima: So you're a dress designer now,
and flashy lipsticker!
Travaia: Yes, you love me!
Who's the mermaid? Is
She real?
Ann: Yes, she's real, Travaia.
Gertrude: Hi. I'm here
for morning dress modeling.
Ima: Yeah! Can you make
breakfast?
Gertrude: Not unless
I take off my dress.
Хлеба: oh Wow!
Gertrude, you're sexy.
Jane or Jasmine: Is that
another
Ima: What, Jane or Jasmine?
Jane or Jasmine: I meant, a mermaid...
Хлеба: Yes,
it's another
mermaid. Wink!
Уовгитьчамыща:
I hope Scott wakes up
soon because I want to
make out with him!
Ima: Shut up! I'll arm
wrestle you, Yavki.
Уовгитьчамыща:
Okay, sure, we can if you want.
Хлеба: You ladies, stop it!
There's a mermaid over there!
Ima: Yeah, she's on our Bedroom Beach!