Tuesday, November 20, 2018

               : Pow! Wham! Meow!
                 Gotcha sucker!
               : You made those sounds
                 with your mouth?
                 Didn't you.
               : Didn't is a word I don't like.
                 but yes, I did.
               : What does that screen say.
               : There are enemies.
               : Where?
Uladocha: Pow! Wham!
                 Right there, at the end
Meirohma: the end, of what?
Uladocha: my fist.
Meirohma: around the side  FIVE!
Uladocha: haha kick some ass!
Meirohma: watch out, director
                  or whatever/whoever
                  will be saying it's not a good...
Uladocha: Pow! Whatm!
                not a good superhero movie?
                It's not a movie!
              : Yakhoya will never
                be the same.
Meirohma: Who said that?
                 I can't see you.
              : Oh I'm sorry...
                 I'm invisible.
Uladocha: Invisible?
Chamomile: My name is Chamomile.
                  I'm from the Year 2019.
Chamomile: and her name is Melissa Lemonbalm.
Uladocha: Pretty names.
Melissa Lemonbalm: thanks.
Meirohma: We heard you have
                 waffles.
Chamomile: Yeah. We do. Melissa
will help you. I have to go back to 2019
for a few
minutes...