Monday, November 05, 2018

Уовгитьчамыща:
What's that
you're looking at,
Kzahmuh?
Ima: Yeah, we just
got here.
Ann: Did you clip
the tag off Yavki's
dress, Ima?
Ima: No, she likes
to wear our love
for her.
Kzahmuh: It's
what we did?!
Ima: Why the
question.
Kzahmuh: You
just knocked out three
bad guys, or you will very soon.
Ima: Oh okay, that sounds like fun!
Ima (cont.): oh I see, that's
what's on Kzahmuhvision.
And Хлеба has pie on her
face.
Хлеба: No, I don't.
Pow! Pie-ow!
Хлеба: Who threw the pie
at me?
Pow! I got him! Don't worry.
Ima: It's the waffle waitress.
Scott: Her name is Chamomile
But she won't be the waitress much longer.
Хлеба: Why not, Scott?
I like her.
Ima: She said Number Ima
to me. She doesn't like me.
Уовгитьчамыща (this universe
and writer): She just ran out of numbers.
and she likes you, Ima.
Scott: yeah, she likes you.
Ima: So why won't she be
the waitress.
Scott: because we're promoting
her to manager of all our
restaurants.
Хлеба: We love her, don't
we guys.
Kzahmuh: Yes, we sure do,
but Хлеба you look pretty with pie on
                                            your face.
Хлеба: Don't try anything.
Kzahmuh: I wasn't gonna kiss you.
Chamomile: Do I have to hold
him 'til the cops
get here?
The Cool Shadow: No, I
                                 will!
Chamomile: Wow! a real man...