Saturday, September 07, 2019

innocent bystanders:

What on earth?

that's bright!

I think it's (an) extraterrestrial spaceship.
Yeah, humans are in danger.

Frosting: I didn't see anything. Where?

Guy, have you been drinking something?

Frosting: just a Soda Pop. Why?

It was a red flash of light. Well, it
lasted a few seconds.
What's wrong with you?

Frosting: Nothing. Actually I feel
better than ever. hmm was her name Ima?
Thanks to her, whatever her name is.


bzzz ooht bzzz ooht
Ima: It's Scott.
Yavkitchamitcha: Hello, Ima?
Ima: Yes. What? Where's Scott?
Yavkitchamitcha: writing.
Ima: Why? I mean What?
Yavkitchamitcha: about us, I guess.
Ima: you guess? you're the writer
for this parallel universe.
Kzahmuh's universe.
Yavkitchamitcha: speaking of Kzahmuh,
where is she?
Ima: eating candy in the kitchen
with Kzahmuh Khleba or trying to save
and protect the universe.
Yavkitchamitcha: both important,
but did you see that red streak
in the sky. It looked like it stopped
nearby.
Ima: Do you think it's an alien
spacecraft?
Gertrude: Aliens?! Yay! I want
to be first to meet an alien.
Ima: Wow! Gertrude, I love your
new dress.
Gertrude: thanks. We're going to give
a fashion show soon.
Yavkitchamitcha: Ima, are you
still there? Tell Kzahmuh there's
a big problem.
Ima: What?
Yavkitchamitcha: a bunch of
bad guys.
Ima: What? What are they doing?
Yavkitchamitcha: they're...
they're flying through the air.

minutes ago
Vulla Vila: I hope no one saw
that bright red light.
What's wrong with this machine
I thought this would be a soft landing.
I'm here. Nothing to fear, now.
Pow! uhthwush smack! oohwoooh!
These bad guys are lighter than they
used to be. This is too easy. Now where's the
policeman and the reporter and the sugary mess holding them?