Thursday, September 19, 2019

Number Joe: Alright, well let him go.
Cookie: Why? He talks too much...
Reporter: I did what you asked. If um
I meant, wonder woman will hear that
you wanted her to show up.
Cookie: ah Ha damn it! You're not
tricking me are you.
Reporter: No. It's a treat.
Cookie: What?!
Reporter: Are you oh, everything is
Cookie: You think I'm not OK.
Number Joe: Are you bleeding?
Cookie: Do you have a mirror?
Number Joe: (thinking) I need
to get out of here and get
another waffle.
Cookie: Why are your eyes doing that?
Number Joe: I was just thinking.
Cookie: about what?
Number Joe: nothing.
Reporter: Here's a little compact
mirror.
Cookie: Thank god for you
TV people. So prissy.
Reporter: Nice one!
Cookie: oh okay, it's only
red food coloring. My frosting,
I made it myself.
Number Joe: No wonder.
Cookie: No wonder What?
Hey, Who's that?
Number Joe: Where?
Cookie: outside.
Number: Oh she's your
favorite color?
Cookie: Is she coming
to rescue you?
Number Joe:
I don't know her. (thinking,
I hope my acting is good
enough. They said she's
one of us.
Cookie: Okay, reporter
you're free to go. A red
woman superhero will do.
But put what I do next
on the nightly news.