Thursday, September 12, 2019

Khleba: That looks good.
Ima: not great?
Khleba: yeah that too.
Chamomile: Thanks!
I'm pretty. I love it.
Jane or Jasmine:
You ladies are very
pretty in the newest
fashions, timeless
dresses take you
to other places.
Kzahmuh:
How do I look?
Khleba: delicious.
haha.
Kzahmuh:
Knock it off, Khleba.
I'm being serious.
Ima: What's this
that fell out of your pocket, Yakhoya girl?
It says, super share?
Khleba: Yakhoya girl?
Yeah, that's where I'm from.
It's the most beautiful
place above, I mean
um in, I mean it's sort
of a part of the world.
Ima: and the Super Share?
Khleba: about that, it's
just so we're more together ish
when we don't, I mean aren't together.
Ima: What's this part about common dreams?
Khleba: oh it's nothing.
Ima: What does that say on your Kzahmuhvision?
Kzahmuh: It's bad. We have a big problem. actually Two.
Pink Ima: And one of them is that big gross, disgusting creature that wouldn't let go of me. He's a bully.
Kzahmuh: He's a very
dangerous criminal.
Mermaid: bink be do
ooh ah um yum and stuff.
Khleba: What, honey?
Mermaid: I'm the youngest
and pretty too, and I made
up this song with my new
English.
tha o woo zuwish!
Jane or Jasmine: What?!
Where did your tail go?
Mermaid: I'm, I'm
going to be (what's this
mean, Khleba?  ka yeh tur aht
Khleba: (whispering) whi
whi whi
Mermaid: I'm being
undercover.
Ima: You're too pretty
to be an undercover agent.
Khleba: I'll do it.
Kzahmuh: Do what?
Khleba: Someone needs
to go to the future in
Yakhoya and stopped those
two problems.