Friday, November 22, 2019

Cookie Story

maybe, hmmm...maybe, yes let's begin
this story with maybe...
"Wow! What a silly dream," mumbled Ima
with her friends listening.
"Hey. Ima, are you awake?" Khleba asked.
"No. Of course not," Ima replied with
a bit of anger in her expression yet
basically under control.
"Who's talking? I don't see you,"
Ima added.
"I told her to take off that dress
once she became invisible, but I forgot
she wasn't near the clothes closet,"
Kzahmuh said. And also, "We went
way back to the past, when or where
we thought Vulla Vila would be,
but we couldn't find her. She was
there as a child and what do you
think she was thinking, about you?"
"I'm I'm um I don't know.
It looked like she admired my dress,"
Khleba laughed in words, "but
I guess it's not funny"
"True. And why do you guess?"
said Kzahmuh.
Chamomile broke into the
conversation with "Waffles!
Waffles! Waffles!"
"Sure, Chamomile, I'll take two,
but first Khleba answer my
question," continued Kzahmuh.
"because it's gonna change things,"
said Khleba.
"and people, Vulla Vila, us, and
our friendships, and our ability
to stop bad guys, um horrible
villains like Cookie,"
added Kzahmuh.
"This is a good conversation,
and arguments are a very
big part of human relations,
but I'm hungry, my waffle
is getting cold, not hot anymore
anyway, and (Ima was cut off
in her long sentence or paragraph.
"What's Vulla Vila doing? on the
Kzahmuhvision screen?..." Chamomile asked.
Cookie Child chimed in "I'm scared
of that big, mean Cookie."
"Don't worry. You're safe here,
honey," Ima comforted the
young Cookie.
Cookie Child was visibly afraid.
"Why are there two of them?"
Since we're guessing, Khleba,
I guess it's from the parallel universe,"
Kzahmuh went slightly out on the limb with.
"So then, kind of like
let Cookie fight
with himself,"
said Ima. "Oh yeah,
maybe, hmm... maybe
yes. Possibly. Sounds
like action, suspense,
or something."
Khleba added, "Is
this a story idea or the
daily news?"
And Ima, "It could take more
than a day."