Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Cookie:  Me Me |
hey, something stopped m m
I can't say m m
Vulla Vila: sure you can.
What do you want?
Cookie: everything.
Vulla Vila: haha you are scum.
Cookie: what?
Vulla Vila: nothing
just sayin'

ещё !!

Cookie: ah O what is that thing?!
Vulla Vila: Not a thing.
think
Cookie: think? think what?
thinking is nothing.
You're wasting my time...
time to become a tall red cookie.
Vulla Vila: but first, you let
the cop go.
Cookie: No! um Yes?
Vulla Vila: So, why did you
just now say Yes if you
said No! think about it...
Cookie: No!
You're trying to trick to me.
Vulla Vila: No I'm not,
just giving you what
you're thinking.
Cookie: Yes, I am...
Vulla: Say the word
Cookie: no, you
Vulla: more. More of
You You You. and
everything
Cookie: do you know ?
Vulla Vila: that's my line.
Do you know?
Cookie: Know what?
Vulla: that beauty
of a flower.
Cookie: You're wrong
and you're gonna be a nice
Vulla Vila: Cookie?
then I'll take over
the cookie world or
whatever it is you're
up to , um creating?
puh wheee ayyiy
Cookie: What's that
flower?
Vulla Vila:
Don't touch!
Cookie: Hmm...
ah HA HA! sure I touch
and touch and -> NO! Yes?


Ima: We need to
get over there.
All Gertrudes alert!
Gertrude: Who will
watch the Cookie Child?
Chamomile: Hey guys,
I mean girls, I'm back.
Ima: How's the future
of um  Yakhoya?
Chamomile: Great.
Ima: that's good.
What's that on the
Kzahmuhvision? The
mean Cookie is touching
some flower and is that
another Cookie? Oh no! from where?