Monday, January 20, 2020


ding!
ding!
azaa: What do I do?
um I'll call my sister ...
khleba (this universe) :
hmm I only left her
with Anything for a few minutes.
Yes! What  Ahzayuh?
azaa:  I heard ding!
khleba: Did you hear
a second: ding!
azaa: Yes. What does that mean?
khleba: I don't know,
did he say anything?
azaa:  He?
khleba: Anything.
azaa:  What?!
khleba: Yes. Did he answer.
Anything: Nothing.
I'm ready now. Clean.
Khleba and The Cool Shadow
made a mess, but now
I'm clean again.
khleba: Oh  He told you
about the pie filling
and shakes accident.
azaa: Khleba, you slobs!
khleba: Yeah, I agree.
Anything: Here's a better
pie!
khleba: What did
he say, Ahzayuh?
Anything: I'm on
the phone. She fainted.
khleba: What? Why?!
well, I reached The Waffle Planet.
Oh This nice young man
is holding the door
for me...
: Where's Ima?
khleba: How do you
know Ima?
: You don't recognize me?
  I'm Anything!
Anything:
What happened?
Are you there,
Khleba?
Anything
(this universe):
She can't
talk right
now. Is this
Anything?