Wednesday, January 29, 2020


Ima: What's this?
Melissa: Thanks for
all the lines.
Ima: oh, another
message from Melissa?
Melissa:
Ima:  I didn't get that one.
um why are you
Melissa:  ( holding up a finger
shhh ...  someone's listening )
Ima: (to herself) oh so
that's why she sent
me those messages.


Mold:  What did she say?
Time Travel Changer:
I don't know.
Nobody: We ll, figure it
Vulla Vila: out?!!
Mold: My bad men!
Uhrayuh: Where?
over there.  haha
Mold: You! You!
err g ah no !
Uhrayuh: Yes!
Vulla Vila: want me
Mold: what?
Vulla Vila: ( let me
finish) to say Pow!
Mold: yeah! You
got me this time.
Time Travel Changer:
(thinking) I can push ESCAPE!
Uhrayuh: Don't try it.
Nobody: I'll go now.
Vulla: Where did that guy go?

Mermaid (undercover, again) : La La
I'm afraid the end of my diet is here.
cake and cookies are real and really delicious.
and our leader
will be happy.
Ima: Thanks for
that beautiful song,
mermaid um
   oh you're undercover?
     Mermaid: yes!