Friday, January 10, 2020

Ima: What?!
        What's going on?!!
Travaia: kiss kiss kiss
              kiss kiss kiss
Ima: Oh!?
        Oh okay, huh?
Travaia:   for you.
Ima:   How? How did you
do kisses to make words
in the air?
Travaia:  My secret.
Ima:   We love our
           leader  Ima!!
and?
oh, I see, um
    I'm happy we're
    all together in 2020!!
Travaia: Yeah, and
Ima: and  what?
Travaia: nothing's wrong.
(hint hint)
Ima:  (to herself: it's a code,
let me think, um...
Travaia:  got it?
Ima . . . wait a minute,
don't
Travaia: shh
Ima: Oh okay (... there's nobody
outside of The Waffle Planet)(??)

Mermaid Helen: La La

qu kaa' win ooh
Хлеба: What, honey?
Mermaid Helen: I hope
nobody isn't listening 
to me.
Хлеба: You mean you
hope nobody Is listening
to you?
Mermaid Helen: no! no!
I'm scared.
Хлеба: Scared?
Why?

Nobody: ah this

will be easy.
Mold: Thanks.
I hate to say that,
but thanks.
Time Travel Changer:
same. . .

Vulla Vila: I should have used

this device.
Uhrayuh: Can you get us free?
Vulla Vila: Yes. They tricked us.
I thought nobody could do that to me.
Uhrayuh: Yeah, that Nobody is dangerous.