Monday, March 16, 2020

Gertrude: I want to
dress up in beautiful
dresses and put on
another fashion show.
Where is Jane or Jasmine?
Jane or Jasmine: 
I'm here.
Gertrude: oh!  I didn't
see you.
Jane or Jasmine:
I went outside to help
Vulla and Uhrayuh
hold those criminals.
and Then...
Travaia:  then
we wondered what
um how my kisses
were bouncing back.
Gertrude: Hey Travaia
I like the ancient
goth  um clothing...
beautiful, did
Khleba really wear it?
Хлеба: I'm not
ancient, it's more
like from maybe
hmm I don't know
the Fifteenth, no
the 16th Century.
Ima: So then, um
you're young.
oh hi, Yavki.
Уовгитьчамыща: Hi, Ima.
Yes, she is young.
Ima: Yeah. I'm sorry.
We have a problem.
Уовгитьчамыща: Yes.
We do. Kzahmuh says,
based on the theoretical
physicist's interview,
we could be stuck in
this universe.
Ima: Would that be so bad?
Уовгитьчамыща: Who is
stopping Mold in our
universe?
Travaia: Don't forget (about)
Time Travel Changer
Reporter: and that evil Cookie.
Travaia: Hello.
Reporter: Hello.
Ima: He's interviewing
         us. How did you
         change clothes?
Reporter: I didn't change
clothes. What ? !
Reporter (Emeri Jackson) : Hello!
                    I have a problem.
                  : What is it?
Reporter (Emeri Jackson): There's
someone here who looks just
like me, asking a bunch of questions.

Ima: I don't know.
If this gets out
someone's gonna find
out about us, that 
we're not from  here...
Chamomile: and we
have lots of waffles.
Who's hungry?!