Friday, March 06, 2020

Ima: People are saying this is
        Trippy!
Хлеба: Rip  tbg a new trippy!
Ima:  huh?
Хлеба:  Что?
              um   what?
Ima:  tender love in place of salt ?  tbg ?
Хлеба: the bad guy
Ima:  eww
Хлеба:  correct
Ima: yes
Хлеба: and no
Ima:  how can you be a leader
         and nobody?
Хлеба: I don't know. It was a dream.
but remember the most import part.
I punched out Cookie.
Ima: So you're a success.

In or near ex-Cookie oid Factory
Хлеба:  stay down.
Cookie:  Yes sir.
Хлеба: What are you doing?
Cookie: nothing
Хлеба: not you. her!
Travaia (too) : kisses lipstick
searchlight. They'll come now.

Ima: so you're a success, I said...
Хлеба (Khleba) Where did you go?
Хлеба: Ima, Travaia asked
me something.
Ima: What?
Хлеба: She said that her lipstick
lip lights or whatever are coming from
over there.
Ima: How can that be?
Kzahmuh: Look at this! There's another
Travaia.
Хлеба: I hope she, I mean they
like each other.
Ima: You're waking up... I mean the other you.
Хлеба: This is not too good.