Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Katy Perry - LIFETIMES

40 minutes after LIFETIMES was posted on YouTube. That's when I listened to it while watching the music video. It could have been 37 minutes, but I listened to Illusion first. 

Dear Scott, we know you're hanging out on YouTube trying to see what Katy Perry is doing. Me: No. No. What?! You think I don't have a life? I was just going back to hear "Illusion" by Dua Lipa and Katy Perry's new song was in the suggestions on the right side of the screen. It wasn't wrong. Great song. Thanks. Okay readers, do you think  "LIFETIMES" is better than "Illusion"? Second half songs versus first half? This is way too early. We have to wait till January, then I'll try to figure it out. I didn't even know Katy Perry had a new song, but I like it. 

And then why did I do this to myself a day later. Heard "Why Why Why" by Shawn Mendes. Another great song. Okay now I'm really getting confused who's best. It's going to be fun in January.