Saturday, August 10, 2024

This is EMERI

On tonight'show, people everywhere wondering tonight how REAL they are.

(Later)

Time Travel Changer: Let's just say I'm saving this city from Food gone mad.

(Previously but not fit enough to print)

Peanut Butter On Everything: What does this look like to you? Jelly Guy: People trying to have fun Enjoy concerts and food. Peanut Butter On Everything: We are food. We're the only food that matters. Jelly Guy: I'm sweet.

(and Friday)

EMERI Jackson: He (Scott) says he created the character Peanut Butter On Everything when he was fondly (sarcasm) remembering college freshman dorm (cafeteria) food. He put peanut butter on everything.

Peanut Butter On Everything: I created Scott, now I'm going to make him cry like a girl. Jelly Guy: How do you like my jelly dress? Boo hoo!!