Friday, September 28, 2018

Kzahmuh:
I found out how
to find out if
Хлеба: if they
have my favorite
pies at the candy
and pies shop?
Kzahmuh: no.
but I prefer that
over this. Look!
Хлеба: bad guys
in Yakhoya. Nooo...
   oh no.
Kzahmuh: but it's
in the future.
Хлеба: in both
universes?
Kzahmuh: Yes.
Yours and Mine.
Хлеба: Oh, hi Ima
Ima: uh whooh
Хлеба: What's wrong?
Ima: I'm out of breath
I took the stairs. They
have little Ima.
Kzahmuh: Is she smaller
than you, Ima?
Ima: well, um no but
she loves pink.
Хлеба: true.
Kzahmuh: Who has her?
Ima: bad guys.
What are you looking at
on your
Хлеба: It's the Kzahmuh-
   vision to see the future.
Ima: What's going on there?
  Did Scott become my 
  boyfriend?
Хлеба: no. well, I don't know,
Ima. but whew! haha Yikes!
Kzahmuh, you like Ann, right?
Kzahmuh: yeah, why?
Хлеба: you're kissing her
Ima: hahaha...