Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Let me see

Scott: fill the
universe with girls
            because
Ima: They do a great job!
Scott: Yes. I like it!
Уовгитьчамыща:
    (this universe)
c'mon Ima. you
kissed Scott all over,
now you act like
a good girl, and smart.
Ima: Oh! I am, not all
over, just his face.
Scott: Is Yavki trying on her dress?
Ima: Yeah! Can I say, that's the
  end of season 3, or the 3rd year, or should I say
  we'll be right back?
Scott: What?! we need to get back up there...
Уовгитьчамыща: Up! oh yeah, to The Waffle Planet!
Ima: To The Waffle Planet!
        Where's our to-Where-Every Ship,
        Уовгитьчамыща? I thought your
        Хлеба was going to move it over here.
   cseyou ooht cseme oohooht cseyou ooht cseme oohooht
                Ima: Get the phone, Уовгитьчамыща.
Уовгитьчамыща: it's an ah um ehjabiter...
                Ima: eh . What?
Уовгитьчамыща: It's not
  the actual name. I can't
  tell you.
Ima: Answer the call.
Уовгитьчамыща: ok sure.
Hello Хлеба.
Хлеба: Yes. What?
Уовгитьчамыща: You called me.
and where are you? We've been
waiting for you to bring back
their spacedandtimeandmulti-
universeship.
Хлеба: but you told me you
didn't want them to leave
because you'd miss them so much.
Уовгитьчамыща:
Yeah! I will.
Ima: Will what?
Уовгитьчамыща:
   um I'll miss
     you guys.
Ima: really ? me too,
    I'll miss you, even
    pink Ima.
    wait! what's she doing?!
Уовгитьчамыща:
Flying down here from the
Waffle Planet.
Ima (Pink and Black colors):
Hearts for everyone in my
pink paradise evening!
Mold: Got her!
Уовгитьчамыща: Let her go! Now!
Ima: Write it down!
                 Scott
Scott: What?
Ima: hurry! To Be Cont.
  Put that with my name.
  What's Jane or Jasmine
  doing up there?
Jane or Jasmine: You! Let
  my friend go, right now!
Mold: It's her! We gotta get
out of here.
Time Travel Changer: What ?!
Mold: It's Uhrayuh !!
Ima:
to be
continued