Saturday, September 01, 2018

Уовгитьчамыща:
Thank you, Ima.
Ima: You're welcome,
Уовгитьчамыща.
Уовгитьчамыща: I need to
  call Travaia. She's still down
  there trying to model dresses and
  get the right fit.
Ima (this universe): what?
  She'll like this...
Ima: What is that device?
Ima: I'm going to make the dim and dark
  evening turn pink.

Time Travel Changer:
  you messed up,
  Mold
Уовгитьчамыща
(this universe):
What? Huh?! I
know that voice.
I hope that man
       can't see me.
       I wonder what
          Scott's
           writing.
              What's
              Jane or
            Jasmine
              doing?!
       What's that
   strange noise?!
Уовгитьчамыща:
                             Where's
                           my friend
               Уовгитьчамыща?
Ima: Pink everywhere
Pretty hearts
decoration and...black spots?!!

        Time Travel Changer:
      What's with all the pink?
      Mold: Umm, I don't know.
      Kzahmuh: What's that
   moving out there and what's up
with Jane or Jasmine?
Хлеба: I don't know.