Thursday, September 06, 2018

Уовгитьчамыща:
  Did you write it down, Scott?
Scott: okay, I will, um
Уовгитьчамыща:
You said it to me.
Scott: If I didn't have
Ima and Уовгитьчамыща
I wouldn't have anybody.
Ima: I was listening, Scott.
Really?! That's the nicest thing
I've ever heard. I'll tell Yavki.
Scott: I thought you were
trying on your dress.
Ima: Are you going to help me?
Scott: LOL
Уовгитьчамыща: Do what she says,
then write it down.
Scott: haha
Ima: It sure is pink here.
Scott: this is harder than I thought.
Ima: harder? what?
Scott: Writing
Ima: Why?
Scott: I mean writing down what
          I said. I meant when we
          first met I didn't have anybody.
Ima: oh and then?
Scott: then Kzahmuh, Хлеба
          and Travaia.
Ima: the science duo and the
        flashy lipsticker.
Уовгитьчамыща: this is good! hahaha
Ima: and I was always waiting
        for you on the beach in a bikini.
Scott: yeah. and Yavki.
Ima: Oh yeah, that's right.
Scott: and we talked about our
          fantasy of going to a waffle planet.
Ima: yeah that was fun!
Scott: those were the days!
Ima: I want to kiss you.
Уовгитьчамыща: no! his lips are
           busy.
Ima: ok I'm sorry, you're here
        Уовгитьчамыща.
Уовгитьчамыща: Yes. I am.
Ima: our Yavki wouldn't mind.
Уовгитьчамыща: Are you sure?  and
I'm not your Yavki. Take your pick.
Ima: ok I see what you mean.