Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Ima: PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!
Let's have fun now...
Хлеба: no
Ima: quit raining
Хлеба: it stopped.
Ima: I meant YOU!
Хлеба: It's not raining, Ima,
take off your CAPS.
Ann: all CAPS.  hahaha
Ima: This is Yavkitchamitcha's
Party  PLUS !
Kzahmuh: Plus What ?
Хлеба: PIES !
Kzahmuh: CANDY !
Ann: What do I want? hmm...
(thinking)
Ima: I don't know, Ann. What do
you want?
Kzahmuh: What are you doing
with those scissors, Ann?
Ann: nothing
Ima said we need to clip off
Kzahmuh: my hair?!
Ann: NO!
Уовгитьчамыща: I'm waiting,
wanna see my beautiful dress?
Ann: Yes, Yavkitchamitcha,
I'm coming. I have to clip off
the tag or long dress description.
Ima: Yeah. I'll go with you, Ann.
Ann: OK sure, Ima.
Ima: Who's the designer?
Ann: It says...
Ima: What?! Travaia?! hahaha
Booft that's ridiculous!

Gertrude: You scared them away,
Jane or Jasmine.
Travaia: Yes, she did! Is that tail
real, Jane or Jasmine?
Jane or Jasmine: It's a long story.
You need to know our history.
Travaia: Yeah, I liked History
but I don't feel like I'm a part of it.







Хлеба: It's getting late.
Let's make this short.
Ima: okay, sure.
Хлеба: What on earth?!
Ima: It's a mini-skirt.
Хлеба: I can see that.
but it's Yavkitchamitcha's
day, night, and so forth...
Ima: oh.  Ann, is that
the dress description?
Ann: Yes, it is.
Ima: okay, um let me
see what this says.
Travaia: dress designer
Jane or Jasmine: model
and waiting for her friends
Ima: What?! Friends?
Хлеба: Those are the mermaids.
They come with the rain!
Ima: That's nonsense!
Хлеба: No it's not!
Ima: and, um
Gertrude: Fashion Feelings
speaker, and top Fashion model.
Kzahmuh: Good! I love it.
Ima: You love it!?
Please, wake me up.
Хлеба:  hehe
oh someone is knocking,
and I thought The Waffle Planet
was closed for the night.
Get the door, Kzahmuh.
waitress: Number 402
waffle for Хлеба.
Ima: You're kidding.
waitress: Number Ima, here's
your waffle too.
Ima: I didn't get
a number, but
Хлеба did?
Хлеба: I really
like this waitress,
she's so nice.
Who's at the door,
Kzahmuh?
Kzahmuh: No!
It can't be me
kissing Ann.
Kzahmuh (another one):
She's my girlfriend.
Ann (another): and
we're in love.
Хлеба: Yum! This waffle #402 is great!