Sunday, October 28, 2018

Writers in a Strange
Section of Us

Уовгитьчамыща:
Where is Ima? I don't
see her.
Scott: I'm not sure.
Where are we?
Уовгитьчамыща:
I don't know. wanna kiss
again?
Scott: Yes.

Travaia: Did you guys
notice how pink it was and
now it's dark.
Gertrude: Yeah! Pink is better
to see dresses by, or
Jane or Jasmine:
What?! More trouble, look
above!
Gertrude: I thought you
solved our problem by
scaring away the bad guys.
Travaia: We gotta finish
these dresses. Anything?
Where's Anything.

Anything: This damn thing
doesn't work.

Хлеба: Pie on my face?
hehehe I doubt it.
Kzahmuhvision got one wrong.
Kzahmuh: but it was essentially
correct, me kissing Ann. the other me
and the other Ann.
Ann: icky. but I like you as a friend.

Уовгитьчамыща:
Are you going to cut
the label off, we gotta
get over to the pies and
candy restaurant.
Ima: I thought you
said to leave it on.
Oh, show me your fight suit
under your dress.
Уовгитьчамыща: It's really a swimsuit.
Ima: now you can easily win versus villains
and also win miss two universes...