Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Kzahmuh:
I'm why?
Хлеба:
I'm how...
Хлеба laughed
because who
knows where
this goes when
writers don't
know what.
Some what
seekers get
more from Wow,
so don't shed tears
for writers,
we could get it right
in another parallel

Kzahmuh: universe?
Хлеба: I think that's
what they mean.
Kzahmuh: but they're nice.
Хлеба: Where's Ann?
Kzahmuh: eww, uh she's kissing the me
from... hmm where could I possibly be from
to kiss a girl?!!
Хлеба: Ann is cute, though, right?
Kzahmuh: Yes. She's very pretty too
Ann: I'm right here. Can I go with you?
Хлеба: Yeah! We're just walking to get our pies and
candies. Of course you can come along. But I might get pie on my face.
Ann: hahaha I look forward to it.
Kzahmuh: Yeah, it's going to be
a memorable moment.
Хлеба: Pies, pies here I come...