Friday, October 05, 2018

Kzahmuh: You know what, I'm getting
hungry for candy (and I hope they don't
know what I'm thinking but I don't want
a haircut because I look like I have
short hair in the future, wait a minute
maybe me, but it sure looked like me.
But kissing Ann?! She's a girl, I like
guys, I like       )
Хлеба: Scott, where's Scott? I'm worried, Kzahmuh.
Kzahmuh: I'm thinking (yes, Scott. that's who I like.)
Уовгитьчамыща: Hi. How do you like my
new dress? I like the pretty
flowers, and beneath it I have
a sexy fight suit with
power pockets for all of our
advantage-us "beat the bad guys"
devices and anti-weapons.
Kzahmuh: I really have to do THIS
                 WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!
                          WOW! WOW! WOW!
Хлеба: Oh yeah! Yay! Did you just do what I think
you just did?!!
Kzahmuh: YES! The 8 WOWs
or the 5 plus 3 WOWs of girl Super Power.

Pink Ima: How would you like
a pink surprise?
Mold: No! You're trying to turn
me good, and I'm mean and scary.
Pink Ima: Yes! You are, no more.
hehehe

Хлеба: NOW! I see him!
You got them! Yeah!
Pow to you, bye bye...
Kzahmuh: I set the year
to 2015. and hopefully
to the special police
project to stop evil villains.
Хлеба: good idea.

Jane or Jasmine: ulzss
ss thee kahwah zsay...
Gertrude: What? No!
Jane or Jasmine:
sie oh ay zhzhzhzh
Hi! I'm up here! See me?
Travaia: She's flying!
Gertrude: She's swimming!
Хлеба: She has a tail?
She's a rain mermaid?
I thought it was just a children's story.