Friday, April 26, 2019

Mold: so, this is my line?
Travaia: yes, it is.
Mold: "I don't know if we'll be able
           to get out of this and   "
I like, hmm here's one that will
boost your ratings   ha ha HA!
ukh pwooohh (((
Ima: What did you do?
Mold: Say hello to the nano
technology of the now. ha HA!
bink boin boin blig back bling boink
Travaia: What does that
Mold: mean? Yes I am, and
you're getting very sleepy.
No permanent harm to you
and you and you. ha ha ha
but you'll wake up with
bad headache.

knock knock?
Хлеба: (in the kitchen)
Get the door, somebody?!
okay, then I'll get it.
oh hi, sister. I missed
aзaa: pie-ow (pie
in the face)...
miss me? Yes, you did!
haha  Oh I'm so sleepy...
Хлеба: What's going
on in here?!
Everyone's sleeping
and in strange positions.

Wow! this is a 
delicious pie.
thanks  sis!
Mold: HA! you idiot.
Хлеба: wait a minute!
What did you do?
(running back into
  the kitchen.)
Chamomile, Helen,
there's a bad problem.
and who are you?
     : my name is Uhrayuh
and I'll solve your Mold problem.