Sunday, April 21, 2019

Vulla Vila: Do you guys like me?
Travaia: We don't know you yet,
and that dumbass fired his
weapon at me, and argh er grr...
I'm (so upset)
*Hey, I wanted to say "pissed".
Vulla Vila: Wow! You ladies
are
Хлеба: mwach  mwach yum!
are what? pretty lady
Vulla Vila: actresses.
Mold: Yeah! I told Time
Travel Changer , they're actresses
and we'll win vs. them no problem!
Ima: Yes, you're winning,
Mr. dirty Mold man
or whatever. We're just
waiting for Joe to take
you away.
Number Joe: Did you
get my waffle?
Chamomile: Right here,sir.
Ima: Hey, officer Joe.
Number Joe: Yes, what?
Ima: I thought you were
here to arrest this crud.
Number Joe: Well, what
did he do?
Mold: Nothing officer.
Pink Ima: bull****.
I'm mad! He took me hostage,
then he shot at and wounded
my friend, Travaia.
Travaia: Hey, what's going on?!
beeuu fweeuu pweeuu...
that's a giant
Хлеба: a giant PIE
she's spinning it on her fingertip.
Chamomile, No! careful.
Vulla Vila: Gee!
That pie's as big
as a table top.
How did I wind up
with the last line.
I should have been an actress.
Ima: second to last line, newcomer.