Sunday, April 28, 2019

Уовгитьчамыща: Ima speed
button, hmm... this could
come in handy. Press here.
whee ooo whee ooo
whee ooo whee ooo
wow everything went by
so fast. trees, bushes, rocks,
everything and back. that's cool.
Ima. thanks.
Ann: What Yavki?
Уовгитьчамыща: I think
you'll like this little button.
Ann: there's no buttons
on Travaia's dress. She's a 
great designer.
Уовгитьчамыща: I mean
inside button.
Ann: I have your long
dress description / tail
Let's go to the Waffle Planet.
Did you leave the light
on in Anything?
Уовгитьчамыща: yes of course
we always do.
Ann: flashing lights.
something's wrong.
Уовгитьчамыща: There's
another little device inside
my dress.
Ann: What does it say?
Уовгитьчамыща: nothing.
oh, wait, um strange sequins.
What's that mean?
Ann: I don't know. Don't
push it.
Уовгитьчамыща: I didn't.
and I won't until I talk
to Travaia.
Ann: There's some movement,
I mean I think someone's
inside of Anything and
moving around in there.