Friday, June 21, 2019

Ann: do-do-do-do
  do-do-do-do-do...
      do-do-do-do
  do-do-do-do-do...

    :  don't
      ah ha ha ha
they can't see me.
I'll change what
happens into doesn't
       from
do to don't
does to doesn't
I hope they
can't see me.

Ann: do-do-do-do
  do-do-do-do-do...
Уовгитьчамыща:
Great tune, Ann!
We can make our
grand entrance!
ha ha of course
I'm joking.
knock. knock.
Хлеба: Who goes there?
Ann: Khleba, open the door.
Hurry! That villain could
be after us.
Хлеба: Are you afraid?
Ann: Of course not! Yavki
pounded them. I've never
seen such a flurry of punches.
but the villain escaped.
Уовгитьчамыща: and he
could be invisible.

: Damnit! they know
  I'm invisible. Hey somebody
  reversed us beating them.
: Nobody beats me !
  aaaerr ga dahmaah!
Kzahmuh: Nobody? okay
I've never been called that,
um I outwit the greatest
villains. It's a lot of fun!
    oh no! We time reset back to...

...oh no, they're kissing.
Wait! I need to go
invisible, and eww he
is giving her a ring?
Okay, um well it's not me,
it's me in the other
universe, at least he's
growing his hair longer.

Cookie: I can do this job,
boss. Mr. Changer, we'll
get her, now! Hey! Where
did she go? She disappeared.

Хлеба: Yeah! Come on in,
we're ready for a party!
Ann: Thanks Khleba. So are we!