Monday, June 10, 2019

Chamomile: Wow! That's a nice dress,
Gertrude. I like it very much.
Can I have one?
Gertrude: Sure, Chamomile. It has
secret pockets for your devices.
Chamomile: Yeah, I have a fun button.
It works, too.
Хлеба: That's funny, Chamomile.
Chamomile: I also have a new
blueberry pie!
Хлеба: Where?
Chamomile: Right here. But you already
have eaten too much.
Хлеба: No. I'm just getting started.
ugimers ugimers
ugimers ugimers...
Chamomile: Oh it's my phone!
Hello?
I wondered where you went.
Хлеба: Who is it?
Chamomile: It's the  woman
that was here.
Хлеба: woman?
Chamomile: Is, um
Is your name Vulla?
Yes, okay, what?!!
The policeman and
a reporter are what?
Хлеба, some bad man
has them, or something.
Where's Number Joe?
Хлеба: I think he went
outside to look around
and see if there were
any more problems.
Where's Ima? Did she
go out there too?
Chamomile: oh Vulla
did you mean Joe?
Vulla: Yes, it's him
and some reporter. I heard
him say, um ask that guy
if he thinks he's one of the best villain characters ever.
Chamomile:
really? What did he say?
Vulla: Something
about this being real.
Chamomile: 
Real?! Oh yes, it is.
Хлеба: What's real,
Chamomile? Oh that
blueberry pie, it sure does taste real.