Tuesday, February 04, 2020

10:56am to 11:14am
Уовгитьчамыща:
who are you?
Reporter: My name
is Emeri Jackson,
I'm a reporter
for
Ima: oh that
TV station.
Kzahmuh had
it on earlier.
Reporter: Yes!
I'm a TV news
reporter.
Ima: oh there
she is. Kzahmuh,
this man's on
that TV show,
um
Reporter:
news and facts.
Хлеба: 
Do you
know that
theoretical
  physicist?
Reporter:
What?
oh yes, we
did a report
on the...
Kzahmuh:
belief in all
that exists.
Reporter: Yes,
thanks for watching.
What's your interest
in physics ?
Хлеба: and something else!
Reporter: Yes! What?
Ima: Is this your cameraman?
:  Me?  No, I just wanted SOMEONE to
   send me a LIVE of the waffles.
Ima: and your name is?
: Don't you know who I am , Ima?
  I'm Anything.
Reporter: So, I'd like to ask
you, Yavkitchamitcha
did you think you would
win the best actress award?

outside The Waffle Planet
Mold: I knew it. Actresses!
Time Travel Changer: Shut up!
Uhrayuh: Get used to me.
Vulla Vila: The end of
      nothing...
Nobody: and
   Nobody  ha
        ha  ha !
             !  no end . . .

        11:17 am (I described this with Nobody
not visible (watching from else where)