Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The Cool Shadow:
Don't get up and
try that again and
you'll be okay.
Cookie: You made
a mess of my
cookie business.
The Cool Shadow:
You're the cause of
your own problems.
I only ...
puh wuhoooo
Cookie: What's
that noise?
The Cool Shadow:
My phone
um Yes?
Pink Ima: Is
Anything ready?
Anything: Yes
I'm ready to go.
The Cool Shadow:
I'm sorry for
making that mess.
I got carried away
with shakes.
Anything: What
did he say? oh
about spilling
shakes and Khleba
getting pie filling
on my floor.
Pink Ima: Who
are you?
Anything: I'm
your universe
to parallel
universe ship...
The Cool Shadow:
Cookie is causing
problems.
Cookie: No I'm not.
The Cool Shadow:
Yes you are. Ima?
Anything: She
can't talk.
The Cool Shadow:
Who are you?
Anything: The one
you spilled shakes
in and on.
The Cool Shadow:
What?!
Anything: This Anything

Speaking ! 
Cookie: Now
maybe I can escape!
Who are you?!
Nobody: Oh don't
worry, I'm Nobody.
(to herself: I hope they don't recognize
me. Their old friend.
I miss you my
science partner.
It's lonely on the top.
I never thought I'd have
to fill in for the leader. It's
                                  boring.
                                  and
                               Kzahmuh
                              is a professor?
                                 Nooo!!
Cookie: Nooo! What?!
Nobody (Хлеба
this universe)
Pow! Gotcha!

Kzahmuh: It still really
                 works!
No, push down  and
class dismissed...

Ima: Wake up!
What did you
say?
Хлеба: I had
a dream that
I was the leader of Yakhoya
and nobody too. And I punched out Cookie!
Ima: That('s)
a strange but
great dream!