Friday, February 21, 2020

Number Joe:
I want to get there
before she does?
 arrowpointingup
(afewminutesagoorsomething) 

Number Joe: So, hmm
Kzahmuh:(I guess the
the writers chose me to)
shh quiet (you).
Number Joe: What? Why?
(whispering)
Kzahmuh: Let her
do it. I mean her.
Number Joe: Oh. Oh?!
Ima: Good acting...
Just checking on you.
(whispering)
Kzahmuh: Yeah! but
they don't believe us.
Ima: because you're
a better scientist than
an actress.

Mold: Stop saying that.
I'm not a coward.
Time Travel Changer:
You are.
Mold: What's your excuse?
Time Travel Changer:
I want to go to Tahiti
or somewhere...
Mold: They're not actresses!
Yes men, surround the
waffle building.
Mold's
Yes Men: It says it's a Planet, sir.
Mold: whatever.
Travaia: pwee oooh buhro
oh ah... Wow!
Ima: I heard that sound
and what a special effect.
oh Yavki, Scott, and writer
Yavkitchamitcha.
Mold: Got 'em
Time Travel Changer: Good thing
you have five arms, Moldy.
Mold: What?! Noooo
Travaia: All men accounted for
and can't hurt anyone.
Ima: Travaia perfected it.
yeah and those Travaiangles
are amazing!
Vulla Vila: um (for lack of
a better expression)  Got 'em!
Mold: No! No! You were
inside that waffle place.
Vulla Vila: Yes I am. That's the
other me!
Reporter: You're that
woman.
Vulla Vila: One of them. (us).