Sunday, December 16, 2018

Ima: Can we talk to her?
Ann: You mean the Mermaid?
         Her name is Helen.
         Yes, she loves to talk.
Ima: I'm gonna ask her
        about the debt.
Хлеба: We can pay it off
             with kisses.
Ann: What? really? I'll try it
        with...
Ima: You won't or I'm going to
        compete with you.
Kzahmuh: sounds fun, but we need
         to find out what she means by danger.
bzzz ooht bzzz ooht
Ima: I gotta answer my phone.
       Hello?
Pink Ima: I have
a big problem.
I don't know where
I am.
Ima: I'll get Kzahmuh
Hey, Kzahmuh. She's
lost (whispering:
What did you do, send
her along with those
creeps.)
Kzahmuh: (whispering)
I don't know. Хлеба, have
you heard back what
happened when we
sent those
two, um villains, you
know, back to 2015?
Хлеба: no, didn't hear
back.
Kzahmuh: Ima,
we'll figure this out.
Are you in another
area?
Pink Ima: I think so.
oh wait, Yakhoya?
Kzahmuh: Yakhoya?!!
Хлеба: dammit, Kzahmuh!