Saturday, December 08, 2018

Ima: What's wrong?
Scott: Nothing. It's early, what's
          going on?
Хлеба: There's another mermaid.
Ann: Yeah. She's beautiful.
         How are you, Scott?
Scott: I'm okay, Ann. Still a bit tired.
Kzahmuh: Hi there, Scott.
Scott: Hi there, Kzahmuh.
Travaia: Hi Scott.
Scott: Hi. How are you, Travaia?
          Dresses look great!
Travaia: Yeah, thanks!
Хлеба: What's that noise?!
Уовгитьчамыща: I've heard it before.
Хлеба: Do you have it, Travaia?
Ann: Have what?
 bahng ghh
Ima: Dammit, I wrote that down
wrong, or did I? sorry if I did.
(well, I don't know...)
Ann: Good shot, Travaia.
        Got him!
Хлеба: You stopped those bullets
in mid-air, and turned him into
a statue.
Travaia: Just for convenience,
he's just not moving, he'll be okay.
Хлеба: okay, but what's that
snapping sound?
Ima: oh I just unsnapped my bra.
Ann: Me too.
Уовгитьчамыща: I would say
me three, but I'm getting a call
from Yavkitchamitcha.
Ima: What did she say?
Уовгитьчамыща: I didn't answer
it in time. What?! Khleba hasn't
landed yet. She was fired on by another
aircraft...
Ima: And? And what happened?!
Уовгитьчамыща: She had
to land far from here. And
then she went to get
some fast food with
The Cool Shadow.
The Cool Shadow: I'm right
here, guys.
Уовгитьчамыща: the other one.
The Cool Shadow: Yeah. We went
out for shakes before.
Kzahmuh: 
Where's Chamomile,
guys?
Scott: oh um, what 
did she say,
Уовгитьчамыща?
Уовгитьчамыща:
Getting prepared to
re-open the candy
and pie restaurant.
Хлеба: thank God!
you look pretty good without a bra, Ima.
Ima: thanks, I guess.
Ann: Do I look good too, Khleba?
Хлеба: Yeah. Happy, pretty, free.