Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Travaia: Is that pie Travaiangular?
Scott: no, but
Ima: Scott wants to say it's the
favorite pie of mermaids everywhere.
Хлеба: hahahahaha  whatever!
Ima: whatever to you too!
Travaia: Travaia likes it.
Ima: What's that you're doing,
        Travaia?
Travaia: Trying to increase
              our speed.
Хлеба: Ima's already fast enough.
Ima: She means the speed of
Anything: Anything.
Ima: the speed of Anything. correct.
Хлеба: tomaytoe tomahtoe
            whatever.
Ima: hahaha  Anything, something's
the matter with your voice,
I can barely hear you.
Хлеба: that's coz you took
             your bra off.
Ima: err haha.
        I meant his voice is so light.
        I have a hard time hearing him.
Anything: sorry. I tried to get
outside of myself.
Хлеба: Ima should give
             that a try.
Ima: or we can be friends.
Хлеба: Yes, remember...