Sunday, March 10, 2019

11:41 am        Sunday, March 10
       to 11:59 am      2019

Pow!
zwoosh  Ahweeoo
oohwit  POOM!
Ima: POW!  WOW!  yeah!
Got him.  I bet that hurt.

bzooht   bzooht
bzzz ooht   bzzz ooht

Ima: Is that my phone?
It's acting up. hmm... oh
It's Scott?!  OK I'll get it.
Kzahmuh: Yeah, and give
me mine back.
Ima: okay but that little girl
is a good actress. Talk about action.
Someday she'll win an award.
It's Travaia?
Ima: Hello Travaia. I just got off the phone with you.
So, what are you doing with your travaiangles?
and I hope they can
help us get some waffles
soon. I'm hungry.
Travaia: Did you know
that Yavkitchamitcha
won the best actress award.
but which one? maybe...
Ima: you mean that
both won the award.
We're coming over for
waffles soon. Yavki's dress
description keeps growing longer.
and the mermaid
disappeared.
Travaia: She's here.
Ima: How?
Travaia: I'm not
sure, but she's fun.
Ima: I was just watching
an interesting movie
about some little girl and
she beat up some bad guys.
Travaia: Now that's some great acting!