Thursday, March 07, 2019

Уовгитьчамыща
(the writer from this universe):
Hi.
Scott:
Hi.
Where's Хлеба?
I mean your Khleba.
Уовгитьчамыща:
She is outside with
Travaia trying to
figure out if those
two dangerous men
are out there.
Chamomile: Hi. Scott.
How are you?
Scott: Hi Chamomile.
I'm fine. How are you?
Chamomile: I want
more lines. I already
told you.
Уовгитьчамыща
(the writer, this universe):
You will get more lines.
Don't worry...
oh hi, Travaia.
Travaia: fwew I'm busy. Here, see
Scott, I'm writing this all down.
          
       Chamomile: I want
       more lines. I already
       told you.
       Уовгитьчамыща
       (the writer, this universe):
       You will get more lines.
       Don't worry...
       oh hi, Travaia.
       Travaia: fwew I'm busy. Here, see
       Scott, I'm writing this all down.


                     Mold: Hahaha
                     see. I told you
                     they're just actors.
                     Time Travel Changer:
                     I'm not so sure.
                     This could be a trap.
                     What's that house
                up in the air, and where
                are our fighters?


Travaia (whispering):
I wonder if that worked?!
Уовгитьчамыща (writer, this universe):
Let's wait and see, but I'm ready to punch or
                                                        act.